Welcome to CapasTarlac.com-Community Forum
Gallery | Forum

Home

About Capas Tarlac Community Features News Tour

Contact Us

Community Forum

RegisterRegister MemberlistMemberlistProfileProfile MessagesMessages FAQFAQ Log inLog in

Drogba will leave MLS or return to Chelsea
:: View previous topic
:: View next topic
duanduan321

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:18 am
Post subject: Drogba will leave MLS or return to Chelsea

After Lampard and Gerrard, another former Premier League star announced announced bid farewell to the US Major League, Drogba announced next season will not be play for MLS.

In the first leg of the regional semi-finals, after Montreal beat the Toronto FC 3-2, Drogba confirmed his departure message in the locker room: "Now discuss next week's game than to discuss whether my career is more important to end. Everyone I know that this is my last game here, and that's why we care about the regional semifinals.

Then Montreal also released the video to salute drogba, although has not officially announced his departure,https://www.fifacoin-buy.com/ but also proved that the two sides have agreed to a certain agreement.

After leave Chelsea in 2015, Drogba joined Montreal Impact Academy; Drogba played played 38 times scoring 23 goals for Montreal.
Post new topicReply to topic Capas Tarlac Philippines Forum Index -> CutCut 2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1